Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wings...

The bitterness of chilling mornings have all gone today... I could open my eyes widely... staring into the clear blue sky... The wind is still howling, but I know that fairies of cheerful spring are planting their flower blossoms nearby... Those buds are just waiting for their time to burst, releasing meteour showers of laughter and gee...
I saw a seagull soaring high above the buildings, for whatever reason... I do not know... it flaps and somersaults in the air, laughing at the wind which could not possibly pull it down... No wonder the wind scratches at the trees, tearing bits of the remaining withered leaves off their twigs...feeling a little frustrated perhaps...  the wind could never control the wings, as not, the wings, in control of the sky... there is the sky which have no control over its bluish - ness...   

No comments: