Sunday, August 14, 2011

My soothing lullabies and inspiring melodies...

And so I have mentioned about me going to Owl City's concert... It was epic!!! And the best part was... I got to stand quite close to the stage... It was the nearest i could ever get to such a famed person... I love his style and his way of enjoying his own music... It was a sea of estasy...  Here are some of the photos, i've captured...This was the best concert i've ever been to in NZ...!!!







 You may wonder who this pretty lady is... She is the female singer who had sung in some of Owl Citys songs such as the Saltwater Room and the Yacht Club - Light (Real name, if i did not misheard was Bradeline)... Correct me if I was wrong...

This is a NZ local band - Alaska... Their songs weren't too bad...

No comments: