Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long Silent...

Yes, I am happy... being happy with my life... Yet, I am greedy... greedy for the half forgotten sound... Am I wanting too much? I just need to hear the calling too... to assure my soul, that nothing changes... that the reality is what I wished for... I dread the uncertainty... I dread the long silence which creates much of the uncertainty... It is too quiet... where is the chimming of bluebells in the field...? where is the humming of the tiny merry sound... I need to know... what it is about to keep me going, to keep me hoping... that one day, the sea would be mine... the waves that hug me so tender... the only type of waves which are meant only for me alone.. ever since I saw the secret of catching the sneeze of the sea... caught unaware, I wish I knew how to catch the breath of the sea... the lungs and mine become one... growing fountains out of half drowned caves.... the breaking of silence... It is hard to keep the little faith as I waited so patiently for the first siren's call... where it lies, the seaweed bubbles bloom... Please, I wish you could understand me...

No comments: