Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Raving Weather

It was as if there was chaos among the clouds... the roof mourns of greyish blood trickling down... the buildings shiver... their fresh paints gulped the blood greedily... leaving droplets of it smeared down their towering throats...

there was no way I could glimpse upon the very last of the meteor showers this year... too bad it was of my horoscope too - Geminid meteor showers... they are the brightest amongst all... pretty little sparkles across the sky which would not break the chaos that cloud its mind, blocking us from viewing what was above all of its clouded mind... I wish to wish upon them, to gaze upon the heavenly phenomena... how pretty they would be, under a clear cloudless night.. to think i had the chance to set my eyes upon them... a remorseful and helpless feeling that I have... they will pass without a flicker... as the rage of all rages continue... all that I hear now is pitter patter... 

No comments: