Friday, April 17, 2009

Forum... *Shivers*

Ohh well, English Camp is to be held in Kedah in three weeks' time... It sounds fun but with all these activities arranged during that camp adds a little tension on me. First time experience of being a panelist in a forum, though it's not as serious as those that i've seen on TV, I guess...Still, I couldn't help being nervous...

Information gathering is quite daunting for me... The discussion during the forum covers a large area of general and specific facts... What if some course mates from other campus bombard me with questions that I'm unable to answer... It's the imaginary embarrassment that i've visualize which makes me nervous...

Anyway, I'll try my best to overcome all odds... Though I'm not targeting to be the one that shines out during the forum, I do not want to be the black sheep of my campus either... So, I pray that the conditions on that particular day will be an optimum one. My emotional turmoils, my nervousness, my voice, clarity of my mind, my health condition... I hope these few aspects will turn out to be just right for me during the forum...

Looking forward to it... Mum said that to overcome a fear is to face the fear itself...

P/S: To all my matriculation friends, all the best in your exam... Strive on...only one more day to go, and you'll be free... Beginning a new life in U this July... Good Luck!!!

No comments: