Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just being an introvert..?

Finally, my exams are over.It's kind of a relief. I had never experienced such intense tension before. But why am I still so uneasy? Maybe I'm worrying too much about the outcome of it.

Though now that I've more time to spend without any assigns (yet, so far except for the hand ball assign which i have no idea what to do as we weren't brief on it yet). I do not feel like going out to tour around JB though that was my initial plan. Have I formed the habit of cooping up in my room? I seemed to feel more comfortable lazing on my bed online-ing or reading the papers... No!!! I don't want to be an introvert!!!

This habit, built unconsciously freaked me out. I'm so unsociable. Maybe because I'm lazy to walk out of the campus grounds, dragging my heavy body to Larkin bus station, to walk around shopping malls doing nothing but window shopping. All the travelling soaks out my energy nowadays and i don't know why. The enthusiasm that I once had is gone. I can't feel any excitement in life. Doing some exercises during these few weekends is hindered by the fact that i didn't bring my swim suit here or else I might go swimming with Kamilah, the desire to play ping pong fail to materialised as the doors to the table are closed during weekends, play basketball without any friends is just meaningless, the badminton court must be booked first...

Therefore I ended up spending my weekends in my room... Haiz... What dull life have I these few days... :(

1 comment:

Jiali Lau said...

Not many people love being alone. But well, i enjoy solitude so.. =)

Take care!