Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two choices...

I've gotten the timetable for my forum... It's on the 5th of May, which is the second day of our Tesol camp... We are required to wear sports attire during that session, so I guess it will not be a very formal forum discussion... I'm nervous to the max... There are only two choices for me now...

First choice:
Stammer through the introduction... tremble through the overview part... mumble crap throughout the discussion... Faint during the conclusion speech... bear the embarrassment for my own self, my classmates, and most importantly my institute's reputation...

second choice:
Quite well verse in my intro, discussion...able to discuss on sustainable development with other panellists... manage to answer all the questions that will be brought up... end the session with a not too lame performance...

I hope i can meet the expectations from the second choice that I've imagined... Wish me luck!!!^^

No comments: