Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do I need to stop now?

Leaves drop over me, the scent of apples are overwhelming...
Far beyond the hill...Shady ones stood...
The wind drew my breath, taking it towards him...
I'm too imaginative i guess...
It was miles away...
closed or not, it opens daily...
yet the contents unknown...
i wet my hands in the mist, drops of dew appeared,
so cool and calm... i wish i could hold forever...
the warmth that they gave..
dream or reality?
do we live in a dream or the reality is a dream itself?
Staring into the glow of starlit atmosphere, how far is it?
is it reachable... There is a possibility of it, but too slim a chance...
Thus, a choice: Do i need to stop now? Am i spoiling myself with dreams of that sort?
the light poured in scalding hot or moderately warm, it depends on what weather it would turn out to be for the rest of the day...
I'll wait...
hoping that i could taste the apples of that faraway scent...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....