Monday, January 25, 2010

Food...

Weird feelings for me... during the weekends, there doesn't seem to be anything to do...i mean after finishing all that i could remember...yet, there seem to be stuff that i forget altogether...My HD assign still untouched...I'm so dead... Maybe i'll start on the draft today... few more presentations to prepare... endless presentation for us... I had tutorial this morning...Well, not really the usual tutorial as it turn out to be quite funny and scary at the same time... Our tutor asked about the meals we usually have and the frequency of it... She was so concerned about our weight and haemoglobin count as she does not want us to repeat what our seniors have experienced... each one of us had to list out what we take (usually take)...

When my turn came, i just told the type of food i took during the recent week... Oats for breakfast is a usual one, but the next 2 meals are so inconsistent... sometimes they are truly a balanced diet, and sometimes not... Tuna and biscuits?considered high in colestrols right??? I ate that during the weekends because i'm too lazy to walk out to get proper food...XD
Besides, i didn't have any black cloth tied around my left arm yet... Heard some rumours that a few who did not wear white head gear were slapped in Larkin bus station... it makes me nervous... Well, i'll get mine tomorrow... Anyway, sometimes i skip dinner too, and yet sometimes i overeat... ==! quite worried about my eating habits... I don't want to fail my medical checkup...

So, the whole session of tutorial was typically focused on food intake... Well, my presentations for the next two lessons went well.... i'm quite satisfied with it... O gosh, i need to finish up my literature powerpoint for tomorrow... Time is jam packed during weekdays...T.T

No comments: