Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Adjusted...

After the five weeks' long holidays I am forced to get back to the reality that is soon to start... Whatever beholds me tomorrow - first day of school... I wonder whether assembly will be held. No notice of any sort...Usual system of the institute... I'm going to use another bag, i hate the old one which was given by the institute, looks like an office bag... i wonder whether i could wake up to the early calls of my alarm clock... seriously, i had gotten used to waking up late during the holidays without even consciously hearing my alarm clock which went off at 8.30am daily. I will have to pull myself up at 6am... just looking at the time interval between the time at home and my lecture sessions,i feel quite doubtful about myself... I hope that even if the alarm can't wake me up, my roomie could... i should get my mind out of the comfort zone the latest before i sleep today...

My room had gotten a new look...I spread a new mat on the floor...Roomie helped me spread the old one near the doorway... sort of a red carpet but it is grey in colour... My legs ached from the afternoon walk just now when i went out to get lunch... obviously i didn't walk that far a distance during my holidays... the broadband line is even worse here...many are using it here... thus the line is reduced from a 3G speed to a EDGE speed...The news i'am watching took 30 minutes to load a 2 min brief report... frustrating... i wonder whether the whole episode of the drama i'm catching on youtube will take two days' time to load? i'm almost certain that it is possible...

No comments: