Saturday, January 2, 2010

Far from Home...

I'm back in my institute ALREADY!!! I hate to say it...Others can still spend time at home lazing this whole day...T-T ...I just swept my room... My nose is getting the itch...so much dust is flying around, but i finally wiped all of it off... The mop in the veranda had gone missing... And the most shocking part... The building has been re-painted with an awful combination of colours... yellow and dark brown... the exterior of my room is painted with yellow...bright yellow...it hurts my eyes...hate the colour... The storeroom is not allowed to be opened yet because there are only a few student residents back in the third floor...Great..I cant do any unpacking at all except the ones that I've brought back... My laptop battery is going to die soon without any charger...I left it locked up in the store room too... This is all a not too good starting, but I'm still optimistic about it... 2010, a usual year as any other years that had passed by... a new starting...

No comments: