Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day...

Gee~ i managed to wake up at 6.15am this morning although my alarm clock is no where to be found after all the unpacking... I still have my handphone alarm... Assembly was unusual lengthy as the are more speeches to be delivered... Shock waves were sent to every student as we are required to wear blazers during the assembly starting from next week onwards...Oh my, how are we going to find a good one within such a short period of time...This change should be informed earlier, way before the holidays last year... As stated by the deputy pengarah, second-hand coats are cheap, costing only approximately rm50... As if we would want to wear a second hand ones whereas good ones are available everywhere... I still do not know what to make of this announcement as it is so sudden... Can anyone lend me a coat please for the time-being? Haizzzz..........

My first two lessons went on without us getting the timetable before that... It was language support and linguistics...Miss Kan even distributed three sets of handouts already...there will be a test this thursday..T.T..hard luck... But it's okay, as i like Miss Kan's class... Then i got a wonderful news...I had gotten the first choice in my minor subject - literature...Yeah!!! My prayers were answered, the best thing is Theva got it too... We'll be desk-mates from now onwards...Some are not so fortunate as they get their second choice, i can only say that i'm lucky this time... Results are not out yet, it seems that we'll get it after 1 month...@-@... It's like we are continuing our degree course before the finals' result is out... we even have a second tutor, Madam Jo... Tutorial is, fortunately, no longer arranged on Friday evening...Good for us...

there are a lot of things going on in my mind these few days... It is a sad thing to see my friend suffering, i hope i could help her in every way... I have to do it my way if it takes some form of misunderstanding initially... No more tossing in the bed tonight i hope...Maybe it is the rise of my adrenalin last night, i slept badly...

No comments: