Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last of 2009...

I could not believe it, I've been sustaining this blog with life for two years now... I'll continue to do so in the future... Tomorrow will be the last day of 2009... And the last time I'm going to have fun this year - The nonreturnable year... Everything that had passed this year is indeed a mixture of bittersweet events... Everything is quite smooth moving overall... I thank god for the time for this year... Most events are of good aspects... All my friends are done with their exam battles, some have already gone 'missing'...Never mind, at least, i know that they are well and happy... I still do not know my finals' result (this is a bit worrying...) Mum is retiring soon... i hope she could get the optional she wants... Dad as usual display an array of fruits he have gotten from his sweat and effort... Guavas especially... Time with my family is so precious... I have time to spend with my friends... I'm not planning for any drastic changes so far, I'm going to keep my old self... Oh ya, I'm so into David Archuleta's songs...Looking forward to his new ones next year... I had his Christmas carols playing repeatedly on Christmas Day... I think i finally had my very first singer idol (i didn't count Rynn because that was influenced by my friend, lolzzz)... His voice is so sweet.... Next year would be a bustle i think... Degree syllabus is nothing to be fooled around with... There are so many things that i have not done or achieved yet... The future is so uncertain, I'm actually a little nervous...

P/S: The happiest is the good turning in the lives of some of my friends... I wish that the 'she' and the 'he' will last forever with their partners respectively...^^

No comments: