Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lost...

It is a weird kind of dream... I could never decipher it... Running through the woods as i saw nothing... no trees, no greeneries of any kind... Then suddenly into a mass of thick bushes i went... Ahead of me i saw a blue mountain with a pearl at its peak... It showered a thousand radiant flashes of rays...reflecting the sun beams i guess... I found myself eagerly climbing up a tree (it is a wonder i could climb a tree that high)... a tree towering so high that it is higher than the others... i soared up high...i was so close to the pearl, radiating warmth towards every angle...and yet i still found myself curling up in a ball on the damp forest floor... i could feel the warmth of the pearl, still bidding me... i could only see the glow amongst the canopies of trees everywhere... Where was I? i didn't have this dream for ages... now it is back... I'm kind of used to deja vu nowadays even in dreams, but not so often as i had experience during my childhood days... I feel so lost... Does this dream have any connections to my will of giving up the inspiration i held for such a long time... I am experiencing side effects after giving up something so familiar to me... my drive... I guess i need to find another thing to focus myself back... As for now i'm still feeling very very lost...

No comments: