Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 77th post...

i was thinking of not to blog about anything today...but seeing that the number of posts that i've written this year, i finally convinced myself to write this one last post...i mean for 2009 of course... The number is of good digits too! I want everything bad and unfortunate to get themselves lost in the wind... I do not want them to stay... if there are 76 posts...with the 6 that sounds similar with liu2 in chinese which means to stay on... i don't want those misfortunes to stay on...i want them to be shooed away...hahaha, i sound ridiculous i know...Just the fun of writing something in this post permits me to get through with this lame reason...

Had lots of fun these few days...Outing with friends can never be boring... There are so many things to catch up with... The weird thing is, i had ordered tea O for the first time... Never like it before...but the terengganu taste that is within it cause me to let myself a little off guard... But still, i want to say i dislike that beverage... Going back at the first burst of sunlight tomorrow... Sad to leave my friends behind and the most important ones- parents...
An auntie who was working at the hawker centre asked me "That leaves only both your parents at home right? " when i said i'm starting my new sem soon... yea, that is so true... it's a dreadful feeling that i have to make do with every time i go back to JB...

Tomorrow is a new day...I hope that everything will turn out nicely... I didn't make any new resolutions for next year...i just hope that i can achieve every one of the old resolutions that i have made annually years before... Let my will power guide me... I'm gona ditching all my unluckiness behind... (i hope) ... Tomorrow is a present for me!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!^^

No comments: