Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Perfect...

I'm not perfect... please don't criticise my every imperfectness... It's so tiring for me to try to be perfect... The more i try, the more defects i have... I'm so tired...' Am I myself?' i wondered... My self has been lost a long time ago... Can i get some rest? Where is the simple and sweet happiness i used to have... My every word is a torture... Changing is so tiring, though the change does not tire... No praises to my perfect side,but lots of arrows throwing themselves at my scars... Will it ever stop? What's the use of been a model to the others, your own happiness sacrificed... I really need some rest, the benchmark is suffocating me... Nothing is ideal...can you accept me as who i am? Do i not shine my own light now?

2 comments:

theva said...

hey gurl...
dont worry bout wat other ppl say...
ur always special...
smtyms ppl are just blind to c how gud a person is and alwiz expect more things from them...
i love you for who u ar...
dun ever change k...
love ya!

chiawen said...

thanks theva, u make my day... love you too!!!^^ seeya in another week's time...