Friday, December 4, 2009

Unexpected...

I thought my wounds are a little less than a mark under the dried up skin...
But...
Why is it re-opening again?
I don't need it, i loathe it now, but it spits blood again...
Please don't re-enter my life...

Yet, i let it enter...
a little closer to the bones now...
when i let it in, it was a mere brush of a light feather
tickling my scars, salting them again...
i don't want to notice it, yet it screamed at me...
What's the problem with me...
I promise to forget...
Each and every memory of it...

It, i guess would always be a part of me, a habit...
A youngish mistake...

Now i wouldn't want any other to form a habit in me,
don't want to go through again...

Who can help me? I don't want that piece of memory...
i wish i can erase it just like from a microchip,
no.....
microchip can be burnt, but not this...

No comments: