Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Great Day...

Snugged under my blanket...
I woke up quite late today...lazing in my bed with no urge to get up...
the corridor was silent except an occasional clatter of plates and the closing of room doors coming from the kitchen nearby and my floor mates whom i assumed had finished their exams...
It was still cold today but not as cold as the previous few days...
the whole floor is a sleepy hollow...
sometimes i feel like isolating myself...
it's great to be with myself...
doing all the things that I have wanted to do...
thinking back and reflecting what i have done...
There is a great deals of things that i have wanted to do in my life, some must be with friends...
sharing the joy and fun of togetherness...
some must be done alone...
the advantage to reflect on my own self...
I've always reflected on myself nowadays...
It's a routine now...
as times pass by, it helps growth...
I like the life here...
it helps personal growth and independence...
Seems that now the time has come for me to grow up...

No comments: