Thursday, June 23, 2011


Have been cravings for this...i took it from where i shouted for my cravings for it in facebook to my post now.... My grandma used to make it when i was young... After she passed away, my dear cousin inherit the skill of doing it from her... The last time i've tasted it was when i was doing my foundations level... My cousin did it out of fun as she loves cooking... But now i think her hands are too full from taking care of her new born and her elder child...  I'll try doing it one day... I must definitely learn it from her....^^

2 comments:

Bong 王 said...

Wow...Snogs and smooches eh? Sounds very romantic. Oh well, it's their culture to be open about these things, so just take it with a pinch of salt...xD

chiawen said...

nope.. not romantic..i've seen many romantic couples kissing in the kitchen and i do not mind at all.. theirs were too much... I am open minded enough, but if they are gona have sex in the kitchen, wil u be comfortable cooking????!! their movements showed only lust not love... could u take that while you are cooking ur meal? i will lost appetite immediately...