Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pancake making...

Kitty and I made pancakes today... I wasn't really into doughs and flour food, but i gave it a try... It was fun... I couldn't upload the photos yet because all those are in her camera... Thanks to her, i have with me now a slight interest in dough-baked goodies... I was a little clumsy though in shaping the pancakes but they turn out just fine... We gobble them up in no time, it's a pity that i have only 2 eggs to spare for the pancakes, if it wasn't for that, we could have make at least a dozen of those and share around... I'm looking forward to the next session of frying or baking something which is made from dough... Something like onion fritters or other types of fritters....  Though the oil-over - fire is still quite scary sometimes, i've been handling it well since i started cooking here... not bad for a newbie, at least i know that i wouldn starve to death next time when i live apart from home... but mum's cooking is always the best... miss her dishes and soups so much...

No comments: