Friday, June 17, 2011

Smack in the face reality...

You shouldn't have chatted with me...
I miss you badly now...
i hate that feeling, because it may mean that,
I'll hurt myself again...
I'm always am doing this...
that's how I am...
falling over minor stuff that aren't even certain...
Maybe that's illusion... I'm just coaxing myself...
maybe you're not waiting for me...
come to think about it...maybe you did it for her...
not because you are curious, just because you are reminded to...

I'm wondering whether humans can be free of such feelings...
If we can be liberationalized from these i prefer to have none of this...
It's horrible...
Life would be so much easier and simpler....
I'll never really get what i really wanted...
that's me...
it's always beyond reach,
and i scarred my self to get it...
ending up bleeding profusely...
licking my own sores...
picking myself up, delusioning myself again and again...
I'm screaming here, but you will never be here...
cause you never know there is a here...

No comments: