Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Swing....

My lungs expand and shrink as inhalation and exhalation took place... I wish I could see wasps of vapours coming out from my mouth but couldn't.... It is one good day, with a nice weather...with beetles crawling around the roots of the tree... Massive burst of life in the micronesia... the swing, it was still there... with  the cheery blossom wood suspended between two tendrils of the wildest gigantic orchid plant... I throw myself on it... it feels nice though soft tufts of moss had begin to carpet it... A perfect cushion... soft and comforting... with a little dampness sprinkling all over my skirt... I lift my feet into the air... the swing moved... rocking me gently to the ringing of bluebells across the fields where the wind plays hide and seek... Higher and higher.. i go... my face brushed by pale yellow leaves... the smell of them, freshness within... them smelled of greenery, vast greenish scent... I saw among  a few bare twigs... the glaring shine upon the bluish mountain... far ahead... across thirty rivers and streams... it shivers and glimmers under the scorching sun.... down i go again... the butterflies flutter beneath me... i couldn't get down for the fear of damaging their fragile fairy wings... i go further down... toadstools underneath bursting with pockets of spores... the fallen leaves... covering the solid ground so deep i dare not step down for the fear of falling through the heap of leaves... hundred metres high..piled on the solid ground..deep deep below... I continue swinging... the moss seem to grow wider... it's forming a cushion sofa... in which my body fits... as it couldn't grow on me... it grew around me... i continue swinging, goodness knows how long I'll be swinging... till spring comes and the leaves break down into humus, and the grow re-surface with countless seeds of the next generation of plant life....

No comments: