Sunday, December 21, 2008

significance of SMS...

For me, every forward message sent by my friends are priceless (I mean those with quotes and nice sayings). I'll always save it up so that I can view it whenever I want. Some people do not like this type of messages. As soon as they had read it, it'll be deleted within a minute. Maybe that's because most do not take messages in the form of SMSes seriously. Maybe there is a lack of warmth, of human touch that makes many of us deleting these forward SMSes without first savouring it. I won't sent forward these to such people as it's a waste of time and effort for those who doesn't appreciate it. I wonder how many people save their forward messages? I bet there are only a handful as most opt to keep their saving capacity as large as they could to make room for videos and music storage...
So,when is the last time you delete a nicely written piece of forward quotes or sayings?

No comments: