Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sleepless nights...

I spend these few nights tossing about in bed... Didn't sleep well, that's why the two baggy sacs under my eyes start to look visible...

I heard from my friends their pleasant news -They got four flats in their matriculation exam this semester... Wow, that was quite a tough score to achieve and yet they did it... I was quite doubtful about my grades this semester as it will be derived from my assignments this semester... I really want to excel in my field too!

On that cloudy day when we played badminton together, at first glance, something isn't right, they have become unfamiliar to me (sort of)... Some brought along their special mates which makes the joy of playing together with old friends lack the enthusiasm we had before... There seemed to be a barrier between us... Only a few stay unchanged...there wasn't any after meals with them after the session ended... It was a brief farewell... But still, I can say that I'm still looking forward to each get - togethers with them as they have grown to be part of the primary group in my life... I do not see them as the secondary group as I do not interact with them out of the sole purpose of achieving a goal... Thus, no matter what changes, these friendship will always be maintained, preserved in my soul... The purest form of it...

No comments: