Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some Rages...

I'd discovered someone who steals other people's blog post to fill up one's blog... That's so disgusting... At least the someone does not discover my blog yet...
but sooner or later, I think I'll find some of my posts up there too..

Many of my friends posts were copied, those appeared in that blog of that particular person...
Nowadays, just to boost one's blog popularity, such inconsiderate culprits opt to take the short cut... there were none of their own true feelings, none of their own words...They just borrowed them... the more nicely a post is written, the higher the risk it is going to be copied by the person...

So I was wondering, why in the first place do they have a blog even without the enthusiasm to write it?

I just hope that there won't be any copycat blogs spreading trend...

No comments: