Saturday, December 13, 2008

T-T plus ^-^


I can't upload photos from my camera because of the missing piece - the cable. I got so upset that I just do not feel like writing anything for a few days... I finally faced the fact that it is lost forever already... To late to cry...




All the cute baby photos have to wait until the arrival of my new cable before uploading it... Even my camera was spoiled... Such bad luck...I think it is because of a long period of abandonment... The lens just won't come out...




My cousin had had a baby girl last month... My status since then have upgraded... I'm an aunt to this lively babe... (not really upgraded as I've upgraded since the day when I was born... My elderest nephew is currently 35 years old and also already a married man) Still here is one of the photos my cousin had previously sent to me... Cute little Yanxin!!! I hope that I can teach her when she starts her preschool...

No comments: