Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back to School?


High school graduation day



The grand title



My friends




Went hospital visiting(Interact Club)





I went back to my high school today to get the principals signature on certain documents... Time really flies... I feel as if I had just stepped into this school as a first former (that was five years ago)... Now, I am going to leave this school for good... There are many fond memories contain in each and every corner of this school... Those corridors, those stair cases ( which I had to climb to get to my classes), the library, the canteen, the football field... The list is endless... I will surely miss it...

As I was walking to the Principal's office, my juniors called out to me... I was really glad that they still respect me even though I am no longer the chairperson of the school library... It was quite unbelievable that those juniors who were once first and second formers had grown into tall fourth formers... I really miss all the camps and activities that I had participated in.... Looking back, I feel that the time I spent in high school is not wasted as I had learned and gained a lot...

High school life is always exciting for me... I learn how to study had to achieve my targeted marks, meet new friends and seniors... During those moments, I experience a lot of the 'side effects' of growing up... First crush on someone ( or rather my first puppy love), first heart break when the one I admire had gotten himself a girlfriend, first conflict, first time responsibility....
Those wonderful moments will be buried deep in my heart...( perhaps leave a little scar)....

My my, to tell you the truth, I like my high school more then my primary school life... There are lots of activities to participate in during my high school years.... Getting chances to go for the national club conference ( Interact Club), Pahang leadership camp, Bengkel BSS.... I had a whale of time participating in these activities....

Next, the gatherings and preparations to organise an activity ( Kem Interaksi, Food Fair, Orientation, Kem Kursus, I.U Camps).... I thoroughly enjoy myself these few years...

Coming back to the present, I realised that those moments were temporary... It's all over... these remain as reminiscence.... I really wish that time can be turned back... but sadly it can't....

I have to move forward from now onwards carrying all my memories...Hope for the best to come in my future... University life, here I come....

No comments: