Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally, i can blog....


This is during our orientation week, we had telematch...had to run all around the field....tiring...huh...



These are all the chinese in TESOL course...Yes, we have only five chinese...But there is going to be another intake next week so maybe the number of chinese will increase...




This is my first time blogging at my college. The strength of the wi-fi here is very weak...I tried a couple of times to log in but failed to do so...

Now, I'm just lucky for the time-being...haha...

College life is great but busy...During my first day I had a shocked when I found out that the hostel I had to move in is 4km away from the school hall just imagine that! Orientation week was quite a simple one...nothing special...but I did meet a few new friends though...Only did i realised that there are quite a number of terengganu-ites are here too... The campus covers a big area of land...My leg ached a lot during my first week here...because it's tiring to walk all the way to the school hall..but luckily my lecture room is near my hostel...It takes 5 minutes to walk there...We had to wear baju kurung for the first week only and now we can wear whatever we want as long as it is formal and the skirt must be below knee level... The food here is expensive, but still we have to cope with it...*sigh*

I just can't wait to go home at the moment ... i missed Terengganu and the food! But I'll be home soon...Yeah! our college holidays starts at the same time as the school holidays...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it fun there?
anyway,all the people in the pictures are really damn beautiful!
All the best chiawen!

-elmrose. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks...The wi-fi here isn't very good...and there are lots of assignments...that's why I can't afford to blog daily...sorry for the long wait...thank you so much for viewing my plain little blog...^^ all the best to you too in PMR!