Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Looking Forward...

It was quite tiring getting ready for college life.... All those clothes, daily use, school stuff..... Many more things such as wash tubs, detergent will be bought when I arrive there... I'm looking forward to it but still a tiny voice in my heart keep saying " you will miss home very much..." Indeed I will, this is my first time living away from home for such a long period...

Hope that I will not change during my time spent in a different state... I'm aiming a CGPA of 4.00 too! Saw a friend leaving me a comment in Frienster today... She said that I am so lucky for not being in form six to struggle with them... But I think that every course you take has a certain degree of difficulties... The only thing that differs is the mind set we cultivate....For me even if I didn't get this scholarship. I'll take up the challenge of being in form six.... After all, I've survive five tough years in high school, why not continue to strive even more harder... Life goes on to become more meaningful as we strive on harder.... A life full of expectations is a life worth living....

I hope that everyone in this world will have an interesting life to look forward to.... Life is meaningless without the excitements, the challenges, the obstacles, the fond memories, the failures, the victories, the pain-staking moments.....

God made us, humans to feel every bittersweet moment of life....Let's cherish it!

No comments: