Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One More Day to Go....

In a wink of an eye, today is a Wednesday.... But unlike any other Wednesdays, today will be the last (not that I want to die lar...) one spent in Terengganu before taking off to Johor... Or even more specific, to Singapore first before going to the institute in Johor Bahru... What a pleasant surprise when I discover that mum and dad are bringing me to Singapore to visit our relatives for three days ( I have to report at the institute next Monday)...

Yeah, it had been a long time since I went to Singapore.... Missed Aunt Anne and Uncle Henry, Aunt Rosaline, my cousin nephew, Roaell and his sister, Pamela... And not forgetting Karuna the second ( I'm Karuna the first, hehehe...).... She should be in year two by now...

Going to Johor next Monday means that I'll miss the chance of eating dad's rambutans... Those yellow Gula Batu rambutans make my mouth water ( even when they are still green at the present).... Dad said that the tree will bear fruits twice this year....Why? Because on the other side of the tree, the flowers had just started to bloom, whereas the fruits had started to turn yellow on this side.... Oh my, to miss the ripe rambutans is very much regretted... *Sigh*....

Hopefully, I'll come back in time for the next rambutan season...

No comments: