Monday, July 7, 2008

Toys That I Would Miss...


Time flies, two more days left be for I leave my cosy home.... I will surely miss my soft toys... (Picture above) My PawPaw, the doggy which had accompanied me for more than two years now... Cute isn't it?



I'll miss the familiar RooRoo ( the canned kangaroo) on my desk, watching me doing homework and revising lessons everyday.... It was given to me by a pastor (though I'm not a Christian) when I was a flower girl at my cousin's wedding... He want me as his god daughter, as he has no children... I was 8 years old that time...



Maybe I'll bring this bear to my hostel...




I won't hang it on my phone again as its hook is loose... I have to keep it at home....





This will still be hanging at the door knob of my room even after I go to Johor....

Oh my god, I'm still quite a kid at heart... Lol.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the first,third and fourth picture.they are really cute!!! :)

-elmrose.

Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks...I've lots more soft toys but they are all in the store room... I was taking photos of the soft toys when mum came along and scold me...lol... so no pictures of Melody, and three other bears...haha...