Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Last of My Daily Post, the Starting of My Fortnightly Posts..


Look I drew these myself (by computer)...Hehe, it's quite an ugly one... The fishes symbolises my gang... The yellow one is me (haha, fat fish), orange one is Fefey, blue one is Pei Whey ( I draw you slim a bit, happy lar), Fang Yin is the green one, and Pui Juin the red one.... Everyone is taking different routes now... Totally scattered (but still in Malaysia)...

There are less than six hours before I start my journey... This will be my last daily post for now... I think I will be quite busy during the orientation week ( starting next Monday).... I was also quite doubtful whether there is any Wi-Fi at the Institute.... Maybe I can't online at all at the Institute during my one and the half years there....T-T...

All of you will always be in my mind and my heart.... And also, to every member of the Malaysia Student Forum members: discussing all the topics at the site is fun, it's my pleasure to meet all of you... Keep posting new threads there, there isn't any new threads there last two months... Good luck to all in your future undertakings (including those sitting for PMR, SPM and STPM) if you ever view my blog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i give 5 star to ur drawing!
it's really great that u can draw the fish which really looks like a fish.but me,till now can't draw anything.i mean,none of my drawing looks like what i want to draw.if i want to draw a mouse,then it would be look like a cat.so,i only draw things that shape round and square.
hehe.anyway,GREAT JOB! :)

-elmrose.

Anonymous said...

haha, thank you... I didn actually draw it carefully cause the mouse is quite hard to handle when it comes to drawing...so i just follow the shape...