Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ehaerera...

Seniors are all going to the land of Kiwis(New Zealand) next year... It'll be a wonderful journey that they will embark on... Haiz, us, the juniors aren't even sure about the results that is going to come out for the finals for this foundation year... I just hope that i could mantain the mock exam results...

Today is their farewell party...I heard that the Aucklanders had shopped for new red and black attires just for this event... I didn't even bothered to wear anything fancy...hahaha...
Guess what, i'm wearing my own D.I.Y design... just a red sweater with the skirt i always wear to class (coz it can be modified into a dress)...I'm so lazy, hahaha, hope that it doesn't look too weird though Theva had reassured me that it looks nice on me and that no one will notice that i'm actually wearing my skirt... It's dual ways of wearing actually, and this is the first time i'm trying the second way... I don't want to embarrass myself actually...but i'm so busy with the deco work that i do not even bother to borrow anything wearable from my friends...So, you can guess how terribly i'll be dressing up in...

The King and Queen of the night is the most awaited event tonight....And the other one is the 'montage of photos' as Miss Ratha said... I hope my photos aren't too bad...kakaka... I wish that everything will be fine about 18 hours from now...^^

2 comments:

When U're Bside ME~ said...

share your photo ya...so can see whether you are weird or not...hahaha..

chiawen said...

zzzz... later la...kakaka...then u'll laugh...