Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Little Too Late...But Better Than Never...

I found the late Yasmin Ahmad's blog... I'm so glad to have found it although she has left us for sometime now... It was heart-warming when i browsed through her blog... Her thoughts and her feelings are still very alive... I love most of her film productions and I'm determined to watch every single one of it...

Heard the most dreaded news just now, John Hope is going to meet us on Thursday... I wonder how my grades are... Imagining that my papers have gone through the scrutiny of the three lecturers and then the Aucklanders, it does stirred some butterflies in my stomach ... It's such a strict marking scheme, worse than spm... There seemed to be another rumours circulating around- my class doesn't have failures... I hope it is true...I know that all my classmates have in a way or another work very hard for this finals... Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that it is a fact...

I wonder whether I would sleep well tonight? Why did everybody have dreams about exams but i did not??? is it a good or bad omen?

No comments: