Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sight-Seeing...



How I wish IPTI has this sort of place to go... It's nice and relaxing...i would have gone there everyday just to find some peace in mind... Funny, there are no blood suckers at all when we went there last night... UTM does have superb landscapes...
If only i have a car to go around and a GPS device intact, i would certainly tour the whole of Johore... Just some kind of impossible dream... less than 2 weeks more before i really let my pressured feelings go... I hope I did well in my finals... I want the chance to experience something more than this four borders... Trapped in the hostel with no where to go... although i do go out for some time in the evening...it isn't the same though with the feeling when I'm able to travel freely without having to look at the watch and hurried around to get just in time into the institute's compound...
I just wish for the wings of age, but it didn't sprout from me... I wonder how the angels feel when they soar the sky... Read Anne's House of Dreams... It was such a conformity in its narration, but all those flowery and poetic expressions get me impressed... "a new moon kissing the water's edge".... "the sky was garlanded with stars"... these are a few which i like very much... credits to the author although i get to read her classic just then... I just hope that I'm able to produce such a marvellous piece of work too! Wonder if i have enough knowledge to start my writing passion now... I wanted to, but still hold back as i feel that my command of language isn't that good yet... I wish that my dreams will come through...
Listening to David Archuleta's Crush, i find that i could never feel tired of it...It's repeating over and over again in my laptop... Haha, love the lyrics and the tune, such nice feeling of uncertainty over a crush...it did reveal the ambiguity of having a crush... I feel that a beau would be better actually... A crush symbolises uncertainty - a drop of morning dew on a lily... When it evaporates, the absence is felt, though lighter... A beau - a pea pod... a certain certainty, just that whether it wants to burst out from the tightening pod or remains safe and sheltered in it... "Am i crazy or falling in love, or is it really just another crush"... love this uncertainty... "are u holding back like the way i do"...there's always a twist to it... the dear fairy tale "happy ever after ending" happens yet for a short while... the rest are a pot of gold over the other end of the rainbow, unreachable physically, yet mentally... Haha, don't get me wrong okay when i write about this... just pen down my thoughts... it sounds so dramatic...
I don't know why a suddenly rush of wind brought away the colours around me leaving me in white... white is nice too... i kind of like white already instead of blue... if the combination of white and blue could be mixed as such that the white remains white and the blue remains blue, yet it looked like they are mixed, would it be nice?
I want it to rain now for me, wash all my colours away except blue and white...because i have always envied the blue as to how it makes me worship it... Colours can be so fake... nice to see, yet there is really nothing there just like the rainbow which hangs in the sky showing off its frosty seven coloured mist...
...I look out of my window... the colour is a mix of blue and white, but why it looks grey when both of them combine?

No comments: