Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rain... The Combination of Blue and Grey...

it was just a week ago, i was drenched in the rain for the sake of camping...The heavy downpour did nothing to pull down our uplift spirits... loads of photo shots in the rain...Like wet ducklings, proud to be sprinkled with the liquid of life... It was one heavy yet light memory...

Then, i started to love the drizzle too... the breeze which took the teardroplets and shook it upon me...it felt great! I felt so at ease... Hope to experience it again... The sky, a turbulent mix of bluish blue and greyish grey, tones change with every mile covered... The missing piece of jigsaw come in, attached to my heart... i'll always remember this day - a holly feeling of freedom... purest of all form in this dark city... The freedom made me feel that the streets aren't as dark as it sounded... My shirt a damp moisty feeling of earthy rain... the smell, overpowering the oxides exhausted... It's life in this bustle... sweeping the worries away... It'll always cheer me up, this little fond memory that will never recede... Thank you very much for giving me this...^^

No comments: