Sunday, November 1, 2009

Updates...

well, actually i have not been updating my blog for such a long time... neglect it for two months just to get myself set for the finals... okay time for some updates now...



26-30th October



these few days are my crucial period...four subjects gave me much tension... i hope my efforts will pay off...

Those few days while i was trying to calm down my nervousness when i walked to the examination hall, i took my time to stroll along the nearly 2 km road(because i went half an hour earlier that the half an hour when we were supposed to be there...kakaka)...It made me realised that my campus' landscape is worth a feast for my eyes too!



drinking from the morning calmness and nice scenery before the exam



this was snapped during my evening stroll back to my hostel (the building on the right)



the view at dusk



on the way up towards the guard house(left junction)/old block(walk straight along the curve)


there will be more updates tomorrow morning!^^





No comments: