Friday, November 13, 2009

Flat out... every single breath has been squeezed out of me...

My throat was clogged when i got up today... Maybe it was due to the over-exercising of my voice box the previous day... The weather was unpredictable... Helped Kiru with her script... Too much of the flowery crap i had put in... I was kept busy the whole day scouting around for the decoration items at Angsana and Mydin... Angsana turn out to be quite a mall to shop...Hmmm...it was more like a mall than what i heard of... Rumours are seldom true anyway... Bought the cloths for rm125... It was quite costly... My aim now is to get the hall set up nicely in time for the farewell... Hope that the effects are as what we are expecting... Such limited time to do it and also with fewer hands left to help around...it was frustrating...

I have to have my lunch which i ordered earlier as my dinner though i do not really have any apeptite for it now... The weariness doesn't wear off so quickly though i'm already back in my room for at least an hour... My energy is totally soaked out...

Once again i felt my wings are tied after the call... I'm still too young maybe... what a disappointment for me...;(

Hope that everything will turn out smoothly tomorrow... No more headache please...

No comments: