Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Ironies, Big Havoc...


The glittery stuff hadn't ended just there yesterday... Yet finally, we are able to produce this masterpiece... Very satisfied with it...Thanks to Theva, Prasana, Kamilah, and Fara...

There are other incident which makes me boil... I've done my part yet someone can actually said that we did nothing and we actually get the scolding... I wonder how such people survive without sheer tolerance from the others... 'What a pleasant way' to approve other people's work huh? Our effort, her name... I'm the bad one as usually ordering people to do work???? I sick of the hypocrisy conjured... The irony lays where I'm the one who gets to hear the word 'I'm sick of asking them....' from someone who did nothing to help... If you don't have any leadership qualities, please don't volunteer to be one... what have you done to quicken the process??? none... we did the donkey work and yet you bad mouthed us??? what's tat for?? to break unity??? Anyone heard of the leader trying to break team work among the members? Hah! Okay, i know you want to be seen as a very good person who does not annoy the members (that's the way to protect you reputation i guess)... But u have INDEED annoyed us by acting that way... It's not the way to earn other people's respect...

I know the others have eyes to see who does their job... You are just paying lip service... You started the fire... you tried to build tension between us? I thought you are innocent at first until i learned of the other side of the story...Sorry to say, you are a coward if you cant even seek help from those who are willing to help... Don't throw your weight around because you are at fault, not us... You really did some serious back stabbing... It's not a good thing at all for a young adult who should be wiser in thoughts and acts...

I learn the hard way, once beaten twice shy, not gonna let it happen again... I do not care what you wanna think about me after reading this post but i know that you yourself know the truth... i have the credibility to confront you because i have proofs and you have lies...

4 comments:

When U're Bside ME~ said...

who is the one done such a 'good' thing to you o??
let me punch the people...k??
dun try to bully her ya...

chiawen said...

lolzzz, wat la...dun need to punch, no agression la u ni...be good...kakaka... just write only because very angry just now...

Gracie Hee said...

Wil always by ur side. We knw ur hardwork. ^^

chiawen said...

thanks, Gracie... Thanks for ur concern and help too...