Monday, November 23, 2009

Radiant Dances...
















My parents had bought tickets to this charity performance by the Terengganu Buddhist Association... As usually, they have it in the Auditorium Taman Budaya at Kuala Ibai... Their show was as usual a huge success... I've always wish to join in all these dances as the youth wing is also involved but i never had the chance last time due to the gruelling high school schedule... I'm so glad that my cousin and my junior are in the dances... The joy of seeing them dancing last night was just wonderful... Their dances have improved a lot and are of higher standards since the pioneer performance in 1999.
The lightings in the auditorium are always superb... It's so a fortunate fate to be able to see them perform again... Saw my high school teacher there too, she didn't change much... The two chatterboxes behind my seat were kind of disturbing as they shouted comments when the performers are performing... Mere children of tens i think, they are quite bold and outspoken which indicates generations of values have changed...Their quirky pranks spoiled mum's mood quite a bit i think, because of the occasional grumbling from her during the show about them...
Though a heavy downpour had casted itself upon the land, the auditorium was a full house... I'm so proud of them as their performances have passed through the national level... They still have many sessions of performance throughout the country- Penang, Melaka, Kelantan, Kuala Lumpur...but not once in Johore yet...If they come when I'm there, I'll definitely go for their show...

I just hope that the rain spells could be a little milder now...Don't want to spend the rest of my holidays cooped up in the house... Rain, rain go away, come again another day... Those who are sitting for their STPM, good luck to all of you!!!! Take care especially during this monsoon season!!!









No comments: