Sunday, November 15, 2009

Going Glittery...




Finally, i finish my part, those words sparkling and twinkling under the lamp, (though it wasn't romantic at all) laid on the newspaper spread out, ready to be displayed in the Open Hall this 17th November... It was one tedious task...I was covered in the golden glitters which i could not possibly get rid of every single speck of them... we cut the moulds and sprinkle the minuscules on it after applying the glue on it... Satisfying? Could say so... but i'm too tired to feel about that yet... The end result is not too bad... thanks to the team effort given by Theva...
I've started on Alliasid anothe ebook...But the bustle these few days had forced me to abandon it for the meantime... Haiz, get the farewell going and take a good rest after that... I missed my sweet home suddenly... T.T

2 comments:

When U're Bside ME~ said...

hahaha..congratulation lo~!~!
then take a good rest ya..and take care well..really is time to back home soon...dun miss your home la..
miss me better...hahaha...

chiawen said...

sweat dao!!! i still haven't really finish everything yet lar...we'll be working on other things some more tonight...i dun wana miss u lar... i want my home more...baru see u 1 week ago, dun be so perasan...==!