Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rainy sprays...

I slept the whole day after coming back to my home... The bus was a freezer after 2am at dawn... Cant sleep a wink at all in the bus...But thank god I've arrived safely home... It's always great to be home although the monsoon season is showering on this piece of land the whole day already... Mum recovered from the cholera infection she experienced that day, she didn tell me earlier maybe because she felt that i might be worried... Thank god as it did not worsen, and she is as healthy as life itself... Mum had went all the way to fetch me back... There were so many files that i had to bring back... It's no longer useful for my first year degree next year... Went shopping with mum as she hadn't been to City Square before... I got two dresses from her purchase...Thanks, mommy....^^



Home, fresh air that i missed smelling so much... I always feel that magic is in the air which surrounds my home... The freshness could not be compared to, anywhere else... Hot bath was a long yearned treat after the long months of cold shower in JB...I got it at last... A fine thing too! as the monsoon does bring chilling spells... I bet it's worse in NZ next time...I wonder whether i could stand the weather there? Hmmm, i always think too far...That's why i must always remind myself that the present is a present^^

There are so many thing that can be done during this monsoon break... It feels great to be home... Friends of the same soil, let's meet up!!! rainy or sunny...

No comments: